• I just want to share my joy of finding an unbelievably easy (and absolutely free of money!) solution with other fat people - that's it.
• Initially, I created this site for my friends and acquaintances (including co-workers), who were shocked by the fact that in a few months I had turned from a huge elephant into a normal person - it was easier for me to create a site than to explain every time.
• Since then, a lot of additional useful information was added here.
• Are you overweight? Or even have morbid obesity?
• Have you lost the hope of getting rid of excess weight in this reincarnation?
• There is a way to become slim and healthy in a year or so (maybe, just in a few months).
• The method is free - you don't have to pay for anything at all.
• So, you will not find me suggesting that you buy something.
• I had a bariatric (weight loss) surgery scheduled, but I canceled it.
• Because I found a more natural, efficient, safe and steady method.
• You don't need to exercise or do any sport.
• You don't need to keep a diet (hate that word!).
• You don't need to count calories or calculate the ratio of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
• It's very easy (in contrast to rigorous diets, growing more and more difficult to keep).
• It's easier to do than not to do! This is not a joke - you will understand soon what I mean.
• It's not the moronic advice "just eat less" which is unrealizable in your current situation.
• Because it is not supported by the correct instructions on how to do this easily and effectively.
• This advice only develops the guilt complex in the patient due to the fact that eating less fails.
• Although a person is not to blame - this is physiology, nothing to do with willpower.
• You WILL eat less, but naturally, with no effort and zero physical or mental suffering.
• Even if you are very-very obese and do not believe that this can be in reality!
• The method is not promoted by doctors, dieting experts and wellness coaches.
• If they reveal this secret, they will not see you (and your money) anymore.
I started practicing that method in Aug 17, 2017 with weight 326 lbs (148 kg). Here is my progress up to this day:
|Aug 17, 2017 (initially)||326 lbs (148 kg)||-||44|
|Sep 17, 2017 (1 m)||295 lbs (134 kg)||31 lbs (14 kg)||40|
|Oct 17, 2017 (2 m)||271 lbs (123 kg)||55 lbs (25 kg)||37|
|Nov 17, 2017 (3 m)||254 lbs (115 kg)||72 lbs (33 kg)||35|
|Dec 17, 2017 (4 m)||243 lbs (110 kg)||83 lbs (38 kg)||33|
|Jan 17, 2018 (5 m)||234 lbs (106 kg)||92 lbs (42 kg)||32|
|Feb 17, 2018 (6 m)||225 lbs (102 kg)||101 lbs (46 kg)||31|
|Mar 17, 2018 (7 m)||221 lbs (100 kg)||105 lbs (48 kg)||30|
|Apr 17, 2018 (8 m)||216 lbs (98 kg)||110 lbs (50 kg)||30|
|May 17, 2018 (9 m)||214 lbs (97 kg)||112 lbs (51 kg)||30|
|Jun 17, 2018 (10 m)||212 lbs (96 kg)||114 lbs (52 kg)||29|
9 MONTHS AFTER STARTING THE PROGRAM:
What can "magically" bring you to your normal weight is Intermittent Fasting (IF).
• It's simply eating only 1 or 2 times per day.
• If you eat twice a day (not once), then the "eating window" (the time period between the 1st meal start and the 2nd meal finish) may not exceed 8 hours (the less the better); no snacks are allowed between the meals.
• The rest of the time (at least 16 hours), i.e. the period between the finish of the 2nd meal of one day and the start of the 1st meal of the next day, is named "fasting window".
• So, it's not scaring at all: the fasting length is measured in only hours, not days, and includes night.
• No food is allowed in the fasting window - only drinks with no calories (but NOT only water - you can drink unsweetened tea and coffee with no milk or cream).
• To start your way to slimness and health, simply remove breakfasts from tomorrow!
• Since the fasting window includes night sleep, the only time when your effort is required is the morning (until your 1st meal at noon).
• After a few days, your body will work in a mode in which hunger will practically disappear - largely due to the removal of fast carbohydrates (sugar, farinaceous foods, fruit, potatoes, rice and corn) and the inclusion in the menu of sufficient amount of fatty foods.
• But if you will occasionally feel hunger, here you will be armed with tips and tricks how to remove it quickly without interrupting fast (looking ahead: main life hack - drink more, so the stomach will be full).
The word "fasting" confuses and... scares!
When you hear "fasting" you probably get instantly turned off. However, let me tell you that it is not as nightmarish as you think. I say "I'm fasting" even for a short time and everybody freaks out and fears that I'm going to die of starvation. People are shocked, and I am just laughing - I'm pretty famine-resistant! You already fast each night while sleeping - that's why the first meal of the day is named breakfast.
For daily eating patterns involving a limited window of time each day, I prefer the term "Time Restricted Eating" rather than "Intermittent Fasting". I feel like time restriction is a pretty normal way of eating and would like to see more people using that term to push the practice into mainstream mindset. The term "Intermittent Fasting" should refer to longer time periods between meals and weekly/monthly eating patterns, for example fasting 36-48 hours each week. Since the phrase "Intermittent Fasting" is generally accepted as the term for what I am doing, I will use it on my website, but keep in mind that "Time Restricted Eating" is meant.
Now, it's extremely important to read 2 the following pages:
The experts have been wrong a few times and this is one of them. They were wrong when they declared fat to be the enemy. By pushing everyone to a lower fat diet, they inadvertently pushed everyone to a higher carb diet. It turned out that carbs were the real enemy, especially simple carbs, and especially sugar.
The combination of a high carb diet coupled with the other wrong advice of don't skip meals and snack frequently (“6 meals a day”) have been a disaster. The carbs spiked insulin higher than it should have gone for a healthy meal and the 6 meals a day would not let the insulin return back down to baseline. Why? Insulin is fast to rise and slow to fall. You eat a high carb meal (say for breakfast), and it spikes insulin way up. As it is still falling, its time for your mid-morning snack. Next spike up. Lunch kicks it back up again before it has fallen etc. The result is that the cells of your body are marinating in insulin practically all day and if you snack at night before bed, your cells will get very little break each day from the insulin assault.
There are several problems with this way of eating. Insulin is a barrier to burning fat. Your fat cells cannot release fat in the presence of insulin. Usually if you are eating this way, you can live off of the food you are eating but if you are trying to lose fat (weight), it will be more difficult than it needs to be. The other problem is that constant high insulin leads to “insulin resistance”. The more insulin resistant you become, the more insulin you produce at each meal to get the same job done making it take longer and longer to get back to baseline. This means that you'll be spending more time soaking in insulin making you more and more insulin resistant. This is the “vicious cycle” that Dr. Jason Fung describes which leads first to weight gain because fat cannot be burned, and eventually to Type-2 Diabetes when your cells are so insulin resistant, they are burned out. Dr. Joseph Kraft studied over 14,000 people and found that most overweight people are insulin resistant making it difficult for them to lose weight as well as causing other health problems.
What is the antidote to all of this? Intermittent Fasting! Intermittent fasting is compressing your eating time into a smaller than we are used to window so as to MAXIMIZE the time that we are at low (baseline) insulin. The most common (and easiest to do) form of IF simply stops eating around 7 or 8pm and skips breakfast so the first meal of the day is around noon. This gives your body 16 to 17 hours of a break each day with about 12 of those hours (or more when you become fat adapted) are with insulin at base. These extended times each day of low insulin allows your insulin resistance to *reverse* itself, healing over time. The extended time of low insulin also gives your body a lot of time to release fat and get its energy from fat. As your insulin resistance heals, you will return to baseline insulin levels faster and faster after a meal making it easier to switch to burning fat even between meals. This is part of what is called being “fat adapted”. The other part is that as you spend more time in low insulin burning fat, your body makes more fat burning enzymes converting you from a sugar burner to a fat burner. (or at least having plenty of both kinds of enzymes on hand).
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF INTERMITTENT FASTING
In addition to losing weight, you will enjoy other benefits of IF - that's why even slim people practice it:
- IF unbelievably improves brain function: boosts mental clarity, concentration, learning, memory and creativity.
- The heart and other organs work more efficiently.
Our body organs and tissues work much better when they use ketones as a source of fuel, including the brain, heart and the core of our kidneys. If you ever had a chance to see a heart working in real time, you might have noticed the thick fatty tissue that surrounds it. In fact, heart surgeons get to see this every day. A happy beating heart is one that is surrounded by layers of healthy fat. Both the heart and the brain run at least 25% more efficiently on ketones than on blood sugar. Ketones are the ideal fuel for our bodies unlike glucose – which is damaging, less stable, more excitatory and in fact shortens your life span. Ketones are non-glycating, which is to say, they don't have a caramelizing ageing effect on your body. (source)
- IF and LCHF are heavy weapons against cancer
- IF initiates a process called autophagy, i.e. cells rejuvenation, which prolongs life (and prevents cancer as well). During autophagy, waste is removed from the cell. The cells are broken down and all of the non functional proteins from cells are removed over a period of time. Protection from degenerative diseases becomes possible because of increased rate of autophagy.
Video 1, Video 2, Video 3
What is Autophagy?
The Profound Benefits of Fasting (and Autophagy).
How to Renew Your Body: Fasting and Autophagy.
Scientific research: Short-term fasting induces profound neuronal autophagy.
- IF has anti-inflammatory effects on the body. It has been shown to significantly reduce inflammation (the cause of many chronic diseases that we face today), boost immunity and enhance tissue healing. This is one of the reasons why many people feel nauseated when they have infections. This innate mechanism is the body's way of influencing us to fast so it can produce the right environment to boost natural immunity. There are many methods for how IF reduces inflammation:
- Autophagy, described above. If old or damaged cells remain in the body, they create inflammation. IF stimulates autophagy, helping the body to cleanse itself, thereby reducing inflammation.
- Ketones?. One of the most abundant ketones, ß-hydroxybutrate, actually blocks part of the immune system responsible for regulating inflammatory disorders like arthritis and even Alzheimers.
- Less free radicals. Fat, used as energy supplier in ketosis, is actually a better and cleaner source of fuel than carbohydrates. Not only does fat produce more energy per gram than carbohydrates do, but it actually produces less free radicals, which cause inflammation. When your mitochondria, your cells batteries, use carbohydrates to make energy (in contrast to fat), there is a waste that gets produced in the form of free radicals.
- Insulin sensitivity. Fasting has been shown to help resolve insulin resistance. When the body becomes resistant to insulin, insulin and glucose build up in the blood and create inflammation. IF allows your body to take a break. Since there is no food to digest and your body uses up all it's sugar stores, insulin levels begin to drop, allowing the body to re-sensitize to insulin again.
- IF helps to improve stress levels. Today, mental chronic stress is one of the most ignored conditions. Host of diseases start to bud from regular stress. Few of the effects of stress on human body are aging, strokes and fatigue. Free radicals are the main damaging molecules. They tend to react with our DNA and other important molecules at cellular level, thus, damaging them. Numerous conducted researches have data that conveys about the improved resistance to stress after switching to intermittent fasting.
- IF can prolong life. It can increase a person's lifespan by up to 30% according to some researchers (source), boosts the body's stress resistance, which increases longevity in humans (source), and helps protect and treat the body from disease, which can delay aging (source). Intermittent fasting can prolong the health-span of the nervous system by impacting biological pathways that regulate the lifespan (source).
SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE...
AND TOO EASY FOR SUCH AMAZING RESULTS...
SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG HERE...
One can read all the way to this point and think: "They are about to peddle me something like a weight loss online course, or a biologically active dietary supplement...". Well, generally I have nothing against earning extra money... The only problem is that I have nothing to sell you since you don't need to buy anything: eating once or twice a day does not require any supplements, pills, herbs, powders, mixtures, slimming teas, fitness and sports coaches, online courses (this site contains all the basic information needed, and other information is easily googlable), gym tickets and home sports equipment. The only thing you need is... eating once or twice per day! Can I sell you removing one or two meals from your daily schedule? That is why corporations are reluctant to tell the truth, this is why we kept jumping from one wrong method to another for decades, like blind kittens. The hypnotic mindset to "eat often by tiny portions" has harmed life of many, but it is a source of huge profits for the multi-billion machine of doctors, pharmacists, dietitians, fitness clubs, healthy life coaches and food production/selling sector:
More detailed explanation of the internal mechanics of IF:
How Does Intermittent Fasting Work?
The Sweet Spot for Intermittent Fasting
IF for beginners (Q&A)
How We Get Fat
Is Your Snack Plotting to Kill You?
Time Dependence of Obesity – Hormonal Obesity
Harvard University-Educated Doctor is an advocate on eating just ONE meal a day
FORUM in reddit.com (OMAD)
All the books, provided as directly downloadable files, were found by me in the Internet in free access and only copied here.
I know that you are busy, so the books are listed in the order of their importance (by my opinion). The first two books are an absolute must read!!! Lifehack: download files to your smartphone and listen as audiobooks using the @Voice Aloud Reader or another TTS (text-to-speech) app.
The Obesity Code. Unlocking The Secrets Of Weight Loss by Jason Fung (pdf)
Why We Get Fat And What To Do About It by Gary Taubes (pdf)
Fat For Fuel by Joseph Mercola (pdf) (epub)
Grain Brain. The Surprising Truth About Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar - Your Brain Killers by David Perlmutter (pdf) (epub)
The Case Against Sugar by Gary Taubes (epub)
The Complete Guide To Fasting by Jason Fung (pdf)
The Diabetes Code by Jason Fung (epub)
The Time Machine Diet: Travel Back to Your Naturally Healthy Energetic Self by Vadym Graifer (Amazon)
The Fast Diet - audiobook: listen on Youtube, download (then click Audio to download the sound only)
NOT FOR EVERYONE...
Intermittent Fasting is prohibited or not recommended (see your doctor!) if you are:
- Pregnant or breast feeding.
- A type 1 (or type 2 insulin-dependent) diabetic (Intermittent Fasting can help and even be very efficient, but don't act without permission and supervision of a doctor who has the expertise in both diabetes and fasting!!!).
- Experiencing chronic stress.
If you have excess weight, then there is a good chance that you are also suffering from a syndrome of Obstructive Sleep Apnea!
You can find in the Internet very many people who have lost wight significantly using IF. I give some examples here:
>> Click here to see the examples<< Click here to hide the examples
Eating once a day, the owner of the site omad.info has lost 178.4 lbs (80.9 kg) - from 363.4 lbs (164.8 kg) to 185 lbs (83.9 kg) - in 1 year 3 months (May 2013 to August 2014):
This couple has lost on IF (eating twice a day - even not OMAD!): he - 155 lbs (70 kg), she - 80 lbs (36 kg) (here you can watch a video interview with him):
"The photo of my daughter and I on the left is from 9 months ago. The one on the right is from today and I am 83 pounds [37 kg] lighter and so proud." (original FB post - you must be in the group to see it):
With one foot in the grave, Robert turned things around and lost 200 lbs:
Sumaya Kazi lost 50 pounds (22 kg) in 7 months:
Another example: How I lost over 80 pounds eating one meal a day
Mark this day in your calendar - it's the day which has changed your life! Tomorrow you begin a new, much better life, but don't forget to register in a file your current weight and take a picture of the old version of you for the future "before and after" pictures couple! Good luck!
To be able to comment, please join this group.